Saturday 21 April 2012

Hillsong Church City Campus at Waterloo

Hillsong praise & worship songs are really popular and one of my favorites when it comes to Christian music. It was really fascinating to know that not only do they have a church but a school as well in Australia.

On my last Sunday in Sydney, I got the opportunity to visit the Hillsong City Campus at Waterloo. At first, it was a little bit hard to find where to board the Courtesy Bus Service from Central Station. But when I got to a waiting shed, I was able to talk to an old lady and ask her if she knows where the Hillsong bus will pass through. She said that she is waiting for it as well. I was really glad to have met her as I was really starting to feel lost.

A couple of minutes passed and people have started to be on the same place where we were and then the bus has arrived. Here are some photos:
 



Topic for the night was Temptation. Temptation is a Test. Temptation comes after a blessing. Temptation comes when you're alone. Temptation comes when you're weak. God has allowed us only to be tempted the way we can handle and He always gives us a way out. What is INSIDE us is bigger than what is facing us. God allows us to be tempted to have perseverance and grew our faith muscles. The service was really good and the speaker spoke with a great sense of humor.

 





Before the end of the service, they asked people to raise their hands for a free digital access to Born is the King Christmas album. I was glad to have been given access.




From praise & worship up to the message it was really an enriching and inspiring night. I really miss the 'Happy Clappy Church' as what my colleague has called it. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment