Sunday 15 April 2012

Hillsong Live Recording - Together As One 2011

Last year, I was fortunate to watch the live recording of Hillsong's newest album Together As One. Finding out from a colleague that they have a free concert in Sydney, I immediately searched online for information on how to be able to watch it. Good thing there are details on Hillsong's website about the concert venue. I knew in my heart that I shouldn't miss this event.

From our apartment we took the train to Sydney Olympic Park and walked all the way to Allphones Arena where the concert took place. This is one of the best praise & worship event that I've been to and one of the experiences in Sydney that I will never forget. Here are some photos:


















Together As One (Cornerstone) album is scheduled to be released this July 2012 and I can't wait to hear those great songs again...

No comments:

Post a Comment